h3_tl.gif (3484 bytes)


shooting hoops

what is the correct name for
a series of words, a stream of
consciousness evoking unrelated
figures of speech in short lines
centered on a clean white page or
aligned along the left margin,
curbed like pampered poodles waiting
their Saturday morning shampoo?

If it's drivel, are its authors
to be called drivelists? Or
blankettes?? or freedomites??
divulgists?? regurgitists??
apunctuationalists? Tx in advance
for reminding me of the name.
In the meantime, is it ok if
I call it a joke, for short?

--H. Arlequin



h3_tr.gif (3532 bytes)








copyright 1997, The Goober Tree Press, all rights reserved